There are many forms of transit available in Barcelona. Its metro system is efficient and clean, it’s busses go nearly everywhere, and for the most part, the city is compact (and beautiful) enough to walk anywhere you’d want to go. So, with all of these options available, why should you rent a motorbike of all things?
Here are just a couple of reasons why navigating through Barcelona by motorcycle is a must:
- Motorcycle travel is quicker than public transit! There are so many amazing things to see all across Barcelona, and it’s an incredible thing to be able to decide when to do them on your own time…whether that be for a day or for a couple of months you’ll be able to schedule your whole trip easier with a motorcycle rental from Mouters.
- You don’t have to sacrifice sustainable values for more efficient travel. Barcelona is becoming a hub for alternative forms of transit that don’t rely on fossil fuels. Multiple companies that can be reached through Mouters provide electric vehicles that rival the quality, and more importantly, the price of gas powered motorcycles and scooters.
- They’re incredibly accessible. Motorbikes and scooters are quickly becoming the preferred form of transit in Barcelona. Because of this, more and more locations to rent from are opening everyday, and through the Mouters website, you will be able to access the closest and most appropriate ones.
- (Secret Advantage Alert): You don’t need to wait in traffic. Like any major city during rush hour, traffic can be a problem. However, on a motorcycle traffic essentially disappears. Safely and with caution, you can be the envy of all your friends as you zip through traffic and they remain stagnant for all of eternity.
- It’s just a lot of fun. If you’ve never experienced the pleasure of driving a motorbike, there is no more a perfect place to try than here. Barcelona is a marvel, and it would be a shame if you weren’t able to experience all you possibly could because of limited transit, so you might as well hop on Spanish trend of moving by scooter and rent one out.